For any arts and cultural organizations completing the 2017 Erie County Cultural Funding application (the short form or long form), ASI has resources and materials from past training sessions to help you during the process.
If you would like more information or to schedule one-on-one assistance for this grant application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any additional questions can be directed to the Erie County Department of Environment and Planning at (716) 858-1916 or email@example.com. A reminder that the grant application is due on June 10 by 11:59pm.
EVALUATION Materials & Templates:
- Evaluation Presentation from 031615
- Board of Directors Self Assessment Tool Template
- CEPA Gallery Strategic Plan Example
Nonprofit Revitalization Act Materials:
- The above video features Michael A. de Freitas, Attorney, William C. Moran & Associates, P.C.
- Nonprofit Revitalization Act Presentation on June 19 2014
- Key Features of the Nonprofit Revitalization Act NYCON
- Nonprofit Revitalization Act Presentation by NYCON
- Nonprofit Revitalization Act 2014- Part I
- Nonprofit Revitalization Act 2014- Part II
- Conflict of Interest Policy Template
- National Council of Nonprofits, Whistle Blower Policy Template