ASI Offers Financial Support Services
For Organizations and Artists
Two Services We Offer –
- Organize your financial records and assist with budgeting needs using Quickbooks (or another software or record keeping system).
- Produce financial statements and reports.
- This service is good for non-profits, for-profit businesses in the creative field, or artists or creative entrepreneurs.
- We can provide financial support and bookkeeping services for a few hours a week, every other week, or monthly based on your needs.
- Bookkeeping services is based on an hourly rate.
Fiscal Sponsorship Service
- What is fiscal sponsorship? – It is a fundraising tool that enables an individual, group of individuals, or organization to raise funds using some of the benefits of a 501(c)(3) organization.
- What can it do for you? – Allows ASI to help you be eligible to manage donations, fundraisers, and apply for grant funding.
- ASI can process and organize donations for your campaigns and events.
- We can sell tickets to your event and track donors using our online portal.
- Artists can apply to the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) annual grant application process OR any other potential funding source or opportunity.
- Fiscal Sponsorship fees are based on a percentage or hourly depending on your needs.
What’s the First Step?
The process starts with a consultation (at no charge to you) to identify what your needs are and lay the ground work, structure, and fee for services provided. The services we provide are tailored to each client to fit your financial needs.
Both of these services also include ASI’s suite of resources including professional development tips and best practices (on topics like budgeting), keeping you up-to-date with rules/regulations/best practices, and other related financial assistance.