Call for applications for 2016 Give for Greatness general operating grants. Up to thirty five (35) grants providing general operating support in the amount of $1,000 each will be distributed thanks to several fundraising initiatives throughout the year.
To be eligible, an organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have 501c3 or NYS CHAR 500 status (current or pending) or be fiscally sponsored by another organization that meets this criteria;
- Have cultural activity or programming as your primary purpose;
- Be located in Erie, Niagara, Allegany, Cattaraugus, or Chautauqua Counties;
- Have a current operating budget of under $300,000;
- Receive less than $15,000 in county funding (or no county funding) for programs or operations for the current fiscal year;
- Be willing to recognize Give for Greatness and Arts Services Initiative of WNY as a funder if funds are received.
Applications are due by 11:59pm on December 7, 2016.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com, or call 716-362-8389.
Visit www.giveforgreatness.net for additional information or to apply.