Below please find a list of emergency grants for artists and arts organizations impacted by COVID-19. For general funding opportunities, visit the Funding page of our website. To have a grant listed below, reach out to us at [email protected] Other resource lists and organizations to follow:
The City of Buffalo and the Buffalo Urban Renewal Agency in partnership with WEDI invite microenterprises based in the City of Buffalo to apply for funding to assist in the preparation, prevention, and response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Application and details available: February 8, 2021
- The documentation required and the process working with DHSES to qualify with FEMA as an eligible applicant
- The process by which FEMA determines applicant, facility, work, and expenditure eligibility
- The types of expenditures that non-medical private non-profits would typically incur
- The variances in eligibility of activities and expenditures driven by policy across three distinct time intervals
- Activities and expenses that FEMA considers ineligible for reimbursement and other constraints and limitations applicants must be aware of
- The application process in the FEMA Grants Portal
Eligible private nonprofits can apply for expenses incurred January 20, 2020 through December 31, 2021. Reimbursement is exclusive to COVID-19 emergency and major disaster declarations through FEMA’s Public Assistance program. Items that may be eligible for reimbursement include face coverings, Personal Protective Equipment, cleaning and disinfection, COVID-19 diagnostic testing, screening and temperature scanning and portable temporary physical barriers for social distancing
The Erie County Department of Social Services is pleased to share that the New York State Emergency Rental Assistance Program will open Tuesday, June 1, 2021. The New York State Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) will provide income-qualified renters who experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19 with up to 12 months back rent and up to three months future rent. Utility arrears assistance will also be available in some cases.
The NYS ERAP application portal will open on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9 AM. The NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) will also have a call center dedicated to the ERAP program open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 7 PM at 1-844-NY1-RENT or 1-844-691-7368