We are excited to co-host a live virtual info session for the 2021 Creative Opportunity Fund on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. The info sessions are led by A.R.T./New York staff and will review the grant, eligibility criteria, and application process. Attendees will also be able to ask any questions they may have about the application. Attendees are encouraged to review the grant website and application prior to attending the info session.
- When: Tuesday, February 2 at 6:00 pm
- Where: Online via Zoom
- How: Register online by clicking here. Advance registration is mandatory to receive the Zoom link.
A recorded info session will be made available on A.R.T./New York’s website for those who are unable to attend live.
In light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and ensuing field-wide closures, there have been a number of changes to the Creative Opportunity Fund for 2021:
- All applicants will be applying for a general operating support grant of $2000.
- All applicants will submit an organizational budget. Projections for the next fiscal year are not required.
- Instead of a multi-page narrative, the application includes five short answer questions.
- Fewer supplemental materials are required.
The application deadline for the Creative Opportunity Fund is February 22 at 5:00 pm.
Become a Panelist for the Creative Opportunity Fund
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of theatre artists and administrators from across the state. A.R.T./New York accepts panelists nominations from the public to fill our grant panels, and we look to put together a diverse group of panelists from a range of roles and affiliations across New York State and who have particular knowledge of or experience with small theatres. For information on the responsibilities of a grant panelist and how to nominate yourself or a colleague, please click here.
Panelist nominations for the 2021 Creative Opportunity Fund will be accepted through February 8, 2021.
Header Image: 2020 Creative Opportunity Fund recipient Group.BR’s production of Inside the Wild Heart. Photo by Erika Morillo.