Marketing for Entrepreneurs Workshop
Co- Presented by the Westminster Economic Development Initiative (WEDI)
Monday, March 19 – 5:30PM (registration), 6PM (start)
West Side Bazaar
25 Grant Street, Buffalo, NY
Brought to you by Arts Services Initiative of WNY (ASI) and the Westminster Economic Development Initiative (WEDI).
This session provided an overview of marketing concepts including best practices of marketing and presentations. Topics include
- Identifying your clientele;
- Evaluating if your product, service, or business is fulfilling a need or want;
- Marketing techniques for specific customers;
- Online presence for your business and how to communicate with your target audience;
- Building a brand to create consistency; and
- How to tell a story through your products, services, or business.
Q&A to follow.
Tim Bouchard, Partner & Executive Director of Luminus Agency
You can find Tim’s presentation HERE
Sara Heidinger, Co Owner & Director of Marketing at Undergrounds Roastery