Arts Services Initiative of WNY is proud to coordinate this project on behalf of the Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation (ECHDC).
Buffalo River Fest Park and Mutual Riverfront Park Information:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The purpose of the Buffalo River Programming is to develop a calendar of events and recurring programming that will activate the existing features, public spaces and water at multiple sites on and along the Buffalo River. The funding source for the grants is proceeds payable to the Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation pursuant to the New York Power Authority Relicensing Agreement.
- Signature Project Grants
- Community Project Grants
- Performance Grants
- Signature Project Grants will receive between a minimum of $5,000.00 and a maximum of $10,000.00 per event or program ($49,000.00 available).
- Community Project Grants will receive either $500.00 or $1,000.00 per event or program ($6,000.00).
**A match (cash or in-kind) of 25 percent or more is required for community grants, and 50 percent or more is required for signature grants.
- Performance project proposals will be paid on a per-performance basis and do not require a match ($2,000.00 available).
BUFFALO RIVER SITES
- Buffalo River Fest Park (249 Ohio Street)
- Father Conway Park (300 Ohio Street)
- Mutual Riverfront Park (41 Hamburg Street at South Street)
- Silo City (120 Childs Street)
- The Buffalo River
RFP Advertised – January 15, 2014
Pre-Submittal Conference – January 29, 2014 (noon)
Submission of RFP Questions – February 11, 2014
RFP Answers Circulated – February 12, 2014
Proposals Due – February 26, 2014 (noon)
Interviews – March 10-11, 2014
Award Announcements – March 21, 2014
TIME AND METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Respondents are required to submit one copy of the proposal in PDF form electronically as an attachment to an email sent to email@example.com prior to 12 pm noon EST on February 26, 2014.
Additionally, one printed copy of the application containing an original signature of the applicant must be postmarked by February 26 2014 and sent to:
Arts Services Initiative of Western New York
95 Perry Street, Suite 402
Buffalo, New York 14203
Proposals received electronically after 12 pm noon EST on February 26 will be automatically rejected without exception and without review.